Public hearing to zone as business property 134 Fair Street
- Public Hearing: 5:15 p.m. rezoning 134 Fair Street
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve April 3, 2018, Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve March 2018 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize April 2018 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Brian Allen of Slay’s Restoration of Carmi to present to the council information regarding Pre-Disaster Planning.
- Resolution No. 04.17.18., A resolution renewing the employee’s safety incentive program for the period of April 1, 2018, to March 31, 2019.
- Ordinance No: 1543, An ordinance amending zoning ordinance #778 for the City of Carmi property at 134 Fair Street, PIN 1314 457007.
- Reappointment of Braden Willis III to the Police Commission for a three (3) year term effective January 1, 2018, to December 31, 2020.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel and property with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor