- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve July 21, 2020, Council Meeting Minutes.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Ordinance #1562: An ordinance prohibiting the sale to, purchase by, and possession of tobacco, tobacco products, electronic cigarettes, alternative nicotine products, cannabis and cannabis products for persons under the age of 21, and providing penalties for violations thereof in the City of Carmi, White County, Illinois.
- Pay request for Samron for the Industrial Drive project for $230,716.96.
- Discussion of new playground equipment for the theater lot.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor
PER GOVERNOR PRITZKER’S ORDER, A MASK WILL BE REQUIRED AS WELL AS SOCIAL DISTANCING