City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve November 21, 2017, Council Meeting Minutes.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Ordinance No. 1536, the Annual Property Tax Levy for the fiscal year January 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017 presented by City CPA Keith Botsch.
- Ordinance No. 1537, Abating the 2017 Tax Levy for Payment of General Obligation Bonds, Series 2011A and Certificate of Abatement. (Note: There will be no tax levy for the electric system bond issue.)
- Ordinance No. 1538, Abating the 2017 Tax Levy for Payment of General Obligation Bonds, Series 2011B and Certificate of Abatement. (Note: There will be no tax levy for the water system bond issue.)
- Renewal of risk management insurance for the City of Carmi for the period of January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018, from Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel issues with possible action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor