City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve January 2nd, 2018, Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve December 2017 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize January 2018 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Approve Brown and Roberts as qualified design and construction engineering firm for the EDA Industrial Avenue grant, if awarded.
- Resolution 01.16.18; A resolution of support and commitment of funds for Industrial Avenue EDA Grant.
- David Andreas to present renewal of the agreement with Mutual Medical Plans, Inc. to serve as the City of Carmi’s third party administrator for the health insurance plan from 02/01/2018 to 01/31/2019.
- The Police Department Committee will ask for the council to approve the purchase of a new squad vehicle for use by the Police Department with the purchase being made utilizing the state bid process.
- David Coston, Electrical Engineer, to present to the council options for repair of engine #11 at the light plant.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel and property with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor