Public Hearing regarding the 2016 Budget and Appropriations
- Public Hearing: 5:15 p.m. 2017 Budget and Appropriations
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve February 21st, 2017 Council Meeting Minutes.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Rescheduling of the Tuesday, April 4, 2017 meeting to Monday, April 3, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in order to avoid a conflict with Election Day.
- Ordinance No. 1523, 2017 Budget and Appropriations for the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2017 and ending December 31, 2017.
- Ordinance No. 1524, an Ordinance approving TIF #2 Redevelopment Agreement #3 between the City of Carmi, White County, Illinois and Botsch Properties LLC
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel issues with action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor