City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve November 7, 2017, Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve October 2017 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize November 2017 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval
• Christmas bonuses for City employees — $60.00 plus $5.00 per year longevity for full-time employees and a flat $60.00 for part-time employees, firemen, and EMA members with all bonuses to be paid out of Carmi Light and Water Department.
• Ordinance No. 1539: An ordinance amending Liquor ordinance # 1529 and specifically section 3-2-7, Article B (Classes of license, fees, and number.
• Ordinance No. 1540: An ordinance amending Ordinance #1354, being an ordinance establishing rates and charges for the services of the sewage system of the City of Carmi, White County, Illinois.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor