- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve October 17, 2017, Council Meeting Minutes
- Swearing in of Jeremy Courson as Ward 1 Alderman to replace Jack Lamont.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Ordinance # 1534: An ordinance establishing an Enterprise Zone within the City of Carmi, (second application).
- Intergovernmental agreement between the City of Carmi, City of Grayville, City of Albion, County of White and County of Edwards for Enterprise Zone.
- Resolution of Support 11.02.17 for CDBG (Community Development Block Grant).
- Ordinance # 1535: An ordinance authorizing loan funds with Public Water Supply Loan Program for additional water system improvements.
- TIF #2 Façade Improvement Grants for:
• Drew’s Barber Den
• Special Effects
• Second Time Around.
• H.D. Beans Jewelers
- Nick Patel to address council regarding Rock Bottom Liquor class C licenses (Consumption on premises if video gaming area available)
6. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
7. Reports from Standing Committees.
8. Business or comments from visitors.
9. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor