City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve September 18, 2018, Council Meeting Minutes
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Carmi Lions Club requesting road closure on First Street in front of the Lions Den on November 10, 2018, from 12:00 noon until 8: 00 p.m. for a car show.
- Resolution 10.02.18; A resolution of support and commitment of local funds from the Revolving Loan Fund.
- Lauren Higginson, Director for Carmi Chamber of Commerce, seeking permission to stage the White County Christmas parade.
- Lauren Higginson, Director for Carmi Chamber of Commerce, seeking permission to close South Main Cross Street from Main Street to the alley from November 15, 2018, thru January 7, 2019.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss property or personnel issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor