- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve September 1, 2020, Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve August 2020 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize September 2020 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Pay request for Brown and Roberts, Inc. – Industrial Drive project for $5,053.23.
- Approval of Resolution No. 091520, Council Resolution of Support for the CDBG project.
- Discussion of playground equipment for Theater Lot.
- Arlynne Stroman, Botsch and Associates, will present the 2019 Annual Financial Report and Independent Auditors’ Report.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss property and personnel issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor
PER GOVERNOR PRITZKER’S ORDER, A MASK WILL BE REQUIRED AS WELL AS SOCIAL DISTANCING