PUBLIC HEARING AT 5:15 p.m.
For Illinois Transportation Enhancement Program Grant application for sidewalks in Industrial Park
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve October 6, 2020, Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve September 2020 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize October 2020 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Kelly Northcott, Chamber Director, seeking permission to stage the White County Christmas Parade.
- Discussion of possibly moving the November 3, 2020, City Council Meeting due to Election Day.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss property and personnel issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor
PER GOVERNOR PRITZKER’S ORDER, A MASK WILL BE REQUIRED AS WELL AS SOCIAL DISTANCING