City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
November 4, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve October 21, 2013 Council Meeting Minutes.
4. For council consideration and approval:
- Ordinance No. 1471, an ordinance regulating traffic flow on the days that the public schools are in session within the City of Carmi, and rescinding ordinance number’s 882 and 883
- Review and acceptance of resignation by Carmi Police Chief Randy Hamblin with an effective date of June, 2014
- Authorization for Police Commission to hire full time police personnel
- Review and approval of revolving loan application for Amber Giagnoni, Joyful Start Children’s Center LLC
6. Reports from Standing Committees.
7. Business or comments from visitors.
8. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.