City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
August 19, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve August 5th, 2013 Council Meeting minutes.
- Mr. Keith Botsch, City CPA will present the City of Carmi financial report for the second quarter of 2013.
- Approve July 2013 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize August 2013 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Mayor Pollard will ask council to approve the rescheduling of the September 2, 2013 meeting to Tuesday, September 3, 2013.
- The following will be presented for council consideration: Approve and accept Kieffer Brothers bid for the waterline project at Industrial Park.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Report by City Supervisor Mike Buckman.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Continuation of the discussion regarding the City Liquor Ordinances.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session for the purpose of discussing personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor