The Carmi Chamber of Commerce has awarded $300 grants to each of the following teachers in the Carmi White County School District:
- Sarah Richards, Jefferson Attendance Center – Tablets for A.R. testing
- Adam Cross, Carmi-White County High School – Classroom supplies for Biology, Horticulture and Ag Science classes
- Erica Zieren, Carmi-White County High School – Technology pieces for Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics
- Kate Simmons, Carmi-White County Junior High School – Google Home Device for 7th & 8th grade
- Anna York, Washington Attendance Center – Voice Booster Amplifiers for the classrooms
The grant recipients were selected by the Chamber’s Education Committee and approved during the Board of Directors meeting on September 13th, 2018. The Carmi Chamber of Commerce is pleased to provide these grants to help further the education of students in the Carmi White County School District.