The Carmi Chamber of Commerce is an involved organization made up of over 100 businesses in Carmi and our region, serving Carmi since 1944
We hope to give you an understanding of who is involved, how we take action and what our goals are for expanding business in the city of Carmi.
- Tourism information
- Referral information such as local and state agencies, phone books and census info
- School information and services
- Health care development
- Fundraisers including Radio Day and White County Christmas
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Economic Development
- Member to Member Discounts
- Carmi Gift Certificates
- Supporting the White County CEO Program
- Fireworks Fundraising
- Monthly Newsletter
- Carmi Chamber of Commerce Member Job Listings
Member to Member Discounts We are pleased to be offering Member to Member Discounts. Member to Member discount cards have been distributed to Chamber members. Please remember to present your card to receive your discount.
If you are a Chamber Member that would like to offer a discount, or change your discount, please contact the Chamber office.
Why should you become a member?
- Because you have a business stake in this community which can best be safeguarded by working with others through the Chamber of Commerce to protect and advance all business.
- Because through the Chamber, you can fulfill your commitment to your community.
- To do your part to provide financial support so that the Chamber can carry out our mission.
- Because the Chamber unites the spirit of the community and directs it into useful and constructive channels.
- Because the Chamber helps create and express sound opinions on questions affecting the community.
- Because the Chamber is the often the first place visited by businesses and individuals looking to relocate to Carmi.
If you would like to join us and haven’t had the chance, fill out the form below and return it to the Chamber at the address below.
Carmi Chamber of Commerce
225 East Main Street
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/carmichamber
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/carmichamberofcommerce