City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
February 17, 2015 following Public Hearing at 6:45 p.m.
(Public Hearing regarding the 2015 Budget and Appropriations)
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve February 3rd, 2015 Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve January 2015 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize February 2015 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. City CPA Keith Botsch will present the 2015 Budget and Appropriations Ordinance No. 1483 for the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2015 and ending December 31, 2015.
7. Mrs. Angie Lueke with Relay for Life will address council about upcoming events
8. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Resolution 02-17-15 for Authorization to Purchase approximately 20 properties funded through The Hazard Mitigation Grant Program FEMA-DR-1960-IL (Carmi 2015 Flood Buy-out and Demolition)
- Mr. John Acree with Lamac Engineering asking approval for funds on a loan application for Blue Goose pump station and High Service pump station at the Water Plant.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor