City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
(Public Hearing: Vacate a Portion of the Intersection of Walnut and Ratcliffe Streets)
- Public Hearing: 5:15 p.m. Vacate a Portion of the Intersection of Walnut and Ratcliffe Streets
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve December 6th, 2016 Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve November 2016 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize December 2016 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Ordinance No. 1519, an Ordinance to Vacate a Portion of the Intersection of Walnut and Ratcliffe Streets in the City of Carmi, Illinois
- Authorize City Attorney Greg Stewart to prepare a corrected deed for St. Polycarp Cemetery regarding legal description from the City of Carmi.
- Josh and Megan Harms DBA Harms Construction will ask council to approve their application for a $37,500 loan from the City of Carmi’s revolving loan fund.
- Ordinance No. 1520, an Ordinance approving TIF #2 Redevelopment Agreement #1 between the City of Carmi, White county, Illinois and Josh Harms DBA Harms Construction.
- Renewal of risk management insurance for the City of Carmi for the period of January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017 from Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor