Public Hearing regarding 2018 Budget and Appropriations
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve February 6th, 2018, Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve January 2018 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize February 2018 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Keith Botsch to present Ordinance 1542; An ordinance for the annual appropriations for the City of Carmi, Illinois, for the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2018, and ending December 31, 2018.
- Pets at Risk to make donation for the benefit of the City Animal Control Facility.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel with possible action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor