following Public Hearing at 5:15 p.m.
(Public Hearing: Special Use Mobile Home Permit’s request by Les and Linda Senesac)
• Public Hearing: 5:15 p.m. Special Use Mobile Home Permit’s at 1106 West Drive and 1131 West Drive.
• Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
• Approve January 5th, 2016 Council Meeting Minutes.
• Approve December 2015 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
• Approve and authorize January 2016 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
• Special Use Mobile Home Permit No. MH.16.01 request by Les and Linda Senesac for a 1995 mobile home at 1106 West Drive.
• Special Use Mobile Home Permit No. MH.16.02 request by Les and Linda Senesac for a 1998 mobile home at 1131 West Drive.
• Renewal of the agreement with Mutual Medical Plans, Inc. to serve as the City of Carmi’s third party administrator for the health insurance plan from 02/01/2016 to 01/31/2017.
Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
• Reports from Standing Committees.
• Business or comments from visitors.
• Closed Session to discuss personnel and property with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor