City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve June 2nd, 2014 Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve May 2014 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize June 2014 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. For council consideration and approval:
- Reappointment of Laura Saunders and Sharon Martin to the Library Board for three year term effective July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2017.
- Ordinance No. 1478, an ordinance establishing Prevailing Wage for the City of Carmi, County of White, State of Illinois.
- Resolution 6-16-14, a resolution for “Re-routing of traffic…” for the Kiwanis Club Annual Corn Days celebration to be held October 10 and 11, 2014.
- Bill Lee of Lee’s Heating & Air will ask council to approve his application for a $150,000 loan from the city’s revolving loan fund.
- Discussion and selection of Motor Fuel Tax fund projects for 2014-2015.
7. Mr. Greg Stewart, City Attorney to update council about Phoenix Foundation revolving loan and utility bills.
8. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
9. Reports from Standing Committees.
10. Business or comments from visitors.
11. Closed session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor