City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
June 16, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve June 2nd, 2015 Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve May 2015 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize June 2015 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Re-appointent of Denton Aud to the Library Board for a three (3) year term effective July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2018.
- Appointment of Jessica South Williams and John Stanley to the Library Board for a three (3) year term effective July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2018 to fill the vacancy of retiring board members Lloyd Stills and Kathy Funkhouser.
- Resolution 6-16-15, a resolution for “Re-routing of traffic…” for the Kiwanis Club Annual Corn Days celebration to be held October 10 and 11, 2015.
- Ordinance No. 1487, an ordinance establishing Prevailing Wage for the City of Carmi, County of White, State of Illinois.
- Ordinance No. 1488, an ordinance regulating traffic flow on the days that the public schools are in session within the City of Carmi and rescinding Ordinance numbers 1288 and 1471.
7. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
8. Reports from Standing Committees.
9. Business or comments from visitors.
10. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor