City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
June 21, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve June 7th, 2016 Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve May 2016 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize June 2016 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Holly Healy with Carmi Chamber of Commerce will ask council to consider donation to the 4th of July fireworks display.
- Resolution 6-21-16, a resolution for “Re-routing of traffic…” for the Kiwanis Club Annual Corn Days celebration to be held October 7 and 8, 2016.
- Ordinance No. 1504, an ordinance establishing Prevailing Wage for the City of Carmi, County of White, State of Illinois.
- Keith Moran, with Moran Economic Development
- Approval for an Agreement for Technical Services and Assistance for the Enterprise Zone Application.
- Approval for an Agreement for Professional Services for Establishment of Tax Increment Financing Area #2.
- David Coston, City Electrical Engineer asking for approval for a contract with Duke Energy to replace the lower bus switchgear and maintain all high voltage electrical switchgear at the City of Carmi Light Plant
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor