NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
ON CITY OF CARMI APPROPRIATION BUDGET
Notice is hereby given that a tentative budget and appropriation ordinance for the City of Carmi, in the County of White, State of Illinois, for the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2021 and ending December 31, 2021 will be conveniently available for public inspection at the office of the City Clerk, 225 East Main Street beginning March 3, 2021 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Notice is further given that a public hearing on said budget will be held at 5:15 p.m. on March 2, 2021, in the council room of the Municipal Building, 225 East Main Street, Carmi, Illinois prior to the council meeting. Final action will be taken on the budget and appropriation ordinance at the regular council meeting immediately following the public hearing.
Cynthia J. Attebury, City Clerk
City of Carmi, Illinois
PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING THE 2021 BUDGETS AND APPROPRIATIONS
AT 5:15 P.M.
- Public Hearing regarding the 2021 Budgets and Appropriations.
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve February 16, 2021, Council Meeting Minutes.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Keith Botsch to present Ordinance 1571; An ordinance for the annual appropriations for the City of Carmi, Illinois, for the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2021 and ending December 31, 2021.
- Discussion regarding possible replacement of the tractor at the Waste Water Treatment Plant.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor
THE MEETING WILL BE HELD IN THE CITY COUNCIL ROOM. MASKS ARE REQUIRED.