City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street September 2, 2014 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve August 18, 2014 Council Meeting Minutes
4. Lamac Engineering to address Council providing information for the bids from Kieffer Brothers for the sewer and street project at West Industrial Park.
5. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Approve and accept Kieffer Brothers bid for the sewer project at West Industrial Park.
- Approve and accept Kieffer Brothers bid for the street project at West Industrial Park.
- Mr. Glenn Coleman of Webb-Hay House request of alley closure and use of outdoor music for wedding receptions.
- Rescheduling of the October 6, 2014 meeting to Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. in order to avoid a conflict with the Annual Chamber of Commerce Dinner.
6. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard. 7. Reports from Standing Committees. 8. Business or comments from visitors. 9. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow. 10. Adjournment