City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
September 1, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve August 18, 2015 Council Meeting Minutes
4. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- The Street and Alley Department Committee will ask approval to purchase a concrete saw.
- Contractor bids for mowing and maintenance of city property.
- The Parks and Cemetery Department Committee will ask approval to purchase a new security camera system for Bradshaw Park.
- Christina Lee of Midway Barbecue requesting beer & wine liquor license.
5. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
6. Reports from Standing Committees.
7. Business or comments from visitors.
8. Closed Session to discuss personnel issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor