City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
(Public Hearing: Special Use Mobile Home Permit request by Les and Linda Senesac)
- Public Hearing: 5:15 p.m. Special Use Mobile Home Permit at 1122 West Drive.
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve September 6th, 2016 Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve August 2016 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize September 2016 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
• Special Use Mobile Home Permit No. MH.16.03 request by Les and Linda Senesac for a 1999 mobile home at 1122 West Drive.
• Mr. Mike Huskey with Revolution Recycling to present information for recycling glass, metal, plastic, cardboard and paper within the city limits.
• Mayor Pollard will ask council for authorization to seek bids for the sale of excess, unused military equipment and 1980 Ford dump truck.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel and property with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor